If you’ve never been to Bonnaroo, the prospect of attending can be a little daunting. There’s so much to see and do, and with over 80,000 people in attendance, it can be easy to feel overwhelmed.
We Commit to You Fun and Imagination
1. The festival is spread out over a huge area, so be prepared for a lot of walking (or biking, if you brought your own).
2. There are stages set up all over the place, so you’ll never be too far from the action.
3. You’ll probably get pretty dirty – but that’s all part of the fun!
4. There’s food and drink available 24/7, so you’ll never go hungry or thirsty.
5. You’ll meet some amazing people from all over the world – Bonnaroo is truly a melting pot of cultures.
What will you get with your ticket purchase?
You can expect to see smiling faces everywhere you go, whether you’re in line for the bathroom or dancing your heart out in the crowd.
This is a music festival that takes care of its own. In addition to top-notch musical performances, Bonnaroo offers yoga and meditation classes, art installations, and a selection of food and drinks that will keep you well-fed and hydrated throughout the weekend. If you’ve never been to Bonnaroo before, expectations can seem sky-high. But don’t worry – once you’re there, you’ll quickly realize that this is a music festival like no other.
What types of camping tents are there?
If you’re considering camping at Bonnaroo, there are a few things you should know about the different types of tents that are available.
1. Dome Tents: Dome tents are some of the most popular types of camping tents on the market. They’re typically lightweight and easy to set up, making them a great option for first-time campers.
2. Tunnel Tents: Tunnel tents are another popular option for campers. Tunnel tents can be more challenging to set up than dome tents, but they’re still a good option for first-time campers.
3. Cabin Tents: Cabin tents are the largest type of camping tent and can accommodate up to 10 people (or more). They’re perfect for larger families or groups, and they often come with features like built-in storage shelves and electric lighting. Cabin tents can be more expensive than other types of camping tents, but they offer
Usual mistakes people make on festival grounds
If you’re planning on attending Bonnaroo for the first time, there are a few things you should know to make the most of your experience. First and foremost, don’t make the mistake of thinking that all festivals are the same – Bonnaroo is a completely different animal. From the moment you step foot on the farm, you’ll be immersed in a one-of-a-kind atmosphere that is unlike any other.
Another common mistake people make is underestimating how hot it can get during the day. Even if you’re used to dealing with heat, the Tennessee sun can be brutal, so make sure to pack plenty of sunscreen and water. And speaking of water, don’t forget to bring your refillable water bottle – there are free water stations scattered throughout the festival grounds, but they can get crowded quickly.
Common safety concerns as a first-timer
If you’re planning on attending Bonnaroo for the first time, you might be wondering about safety. Here are some common safety concerns that first-time attendees have, and how to deal with them.
- Heat Stroke is another chaos, and the best way to avoid this is to stay hydrated and take breaks in the shade or air conditioning when possible. Wearing loose, light clothing will also help keep you cool.
- Finally, there’s no way to completely avoid the risk of bad drugs, but there are things you can do to minimize it. Don’t accept drugs from strangers, and don’t leave your drink unattended. If you do end up taking something that makes you feel sick or uneasy, tell the staff over there!
Bonnaroo is huge, and it can take a while to walk from one end of the festival to the other. If you want to be close to the main stages, it’s best to arrive early and claim your spot. The same goes for showers – there are plenty of shower trailers on site!! For more details- lx hotel.com